Monday, June 7, 2010

Ah, the ways evil can spread

It's everywhere. The pure evil that seems to leak out of those I once held close to my heart. The hatred I have seen come from them the last week has hurt so much, I am going to quit doing the one thing I love most, just so I never have to see them again. And I didn't do anything wrong. But it just shows, you can't trust anyone in this world. You tell your best friend something and they agree, then go and tell your other friend what you said and turns the context around. But whatever. Let them be juvenile about it and keep talking about me through Facebook where they think I can't see it. Go ahead. Because at least I have a job, and am moving out of my mommy's house. I am taking care of me now. Not them. I gave too much of myself to them, and all they did was take it, then throw dog shit in my face. I'm done.

David and I were approved for the house, so the next two days since I am off work, I will start moving in. It feels so good; starting over. I know who my real friends are, and that is all that matters. That's all.

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment