Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sometimes, bad things are good

I can finally heave a sigh of relief. If only for a moment. This week has been full of ups and downs. I have lost a lot, had things thrown at me (words and actual things), and now, I have a silver lining.

I'm moving out. Getting the hell outta dodge. I have my own place.

My friend David and I moving into a beautiful trailer in Mount Vernon, and once we get everything set and get moved in, I will be able to say I am proud of myself.

Back in February I made a promise. To myself, and to the powers that be. I was going to do whatever it took to be able to be my own person. And whatever deities that might be out there have smiled on me. My hopes, fears, and prayers have been heard, and now everything is falling into place. I get to be myself. I can go where I want, when I want. I can see who I please and when. And I can worship as I please.

And it feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment