Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's been a while...

Nearly a month since you have heard anything from this end of my world. Well, much has changed. Yet, some things has stayed the same.

I have completely moved in to my new house and am settled in. The roommate gets on my nerves and is as I type, playing his 6 string bass, annoying the hell out of me, but as long as he stops when I head to bed, it's alright.

I have a boyfriend- we have only been together for a few days, since June 28th to be exact. And we met just 3 days before that. It has all moved very fast, and slowing it down sucks since I know I really like him, but hey, gotta do what is best for the relationship. He still hasn't told his parents about me yet, which is a bit irksome, but I am sure he will in time. He wants to make sure this will work beforehand I suppose.

Tomorrow is the fourth, and I am supposed to close at Subway, and I really hope we get to close early. It would be nice to see if he would like to join my family and I in the traditional fireworks at Rend Lake.

As it is, I don't even know if I want to go watch them. I want to spend time with Andrew, but if my family is going to embarrass me, I don't think I am ready for that just yet.

I will not be returning to RLC as a student in the fall, but I do plan on being there for the production in the fall, whatever it may be (no Molly, I don't know for sure what we are doing yet, either).

Here's to hoping the next 6 months are as insane as the last 6 months have been.

~MamaKassE~

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, it's okay, I'm sure we'll find out at the right time. :)

    P.S. seeing my name all typed out made me feel special!

    Happy 4th of July!!!!! Hope you have a good one, no matter what you do! :D

    ReplyDelete